Friday, June 3, 2011

Woot, Award & Tag

Award Thank you, Aurora, for the award. You're the bestest. Now it's my turn. It's been awhile since I've done a tag so lets do this. 10 random facts, lets go:

1. My biggest goal in life is to open my portrait studio. With a dark room and everything for developing. One of the biggest excitements I had in high school.

2. Believe it or not, I can't do 2 things at once.

3. I'm addicted to twitter.

4. I say I'm born & raised on Maui but I was actually born on Oahu and raised majority of my life on Maui. haha.

5. I LALALOVE bling but can't afford them. In my eye, diamonds AREN'T a girls best friend.

6. Flowers make me happy.

7. I love gossip magazines but I never buy them because it's just a waste of space. I should buy them so I could make FBs and stuff. I HATE DECOS & Lyrix don't send them to me! lol.

8. I HATE TYPED letters. Don't ask me why. I just feel it's a waste of personalism. Wait, is that a word - IDK just don't ask.

9. I'm a very friendly, down to earth person, but I can be very not-so-friendly you push my wrong buttons. Woot.

10. I love my kids & i'm a happily married woman. Whoah. I'm a woman. I wish I was a kid again.

I can't tag anyone. I don't know much people on here yet "(

Tag you're it:
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment