Saturday, November 26, 2011

Still on Maui

Hello my lovelies. Can I personally say how much I love my penpal friends. Thank you for my post Aurora. Can't wait for her letter.

So things have slowed down here on Maui. Hopefully, God will heal my mom more so I could go home. My mom has been doing very well and I'm so proud of that. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. My sons birth, my new Penpals, my stepdads meds working so he doesn't need Chemo, and my mom is better!! I tell you, I'm feeling lucky!!

But I do miss home terribly!!

Thankyou guys for faithfully standing by me. Love you guys a million!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You've been awarded the Kreativ Blogger award!

    Collect your award at the following link and follow the rules to pass it along!

    http://glamsoutherngirl.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award_03.html

    ReplyDelete