Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm googling, I'm window shopping, I'm craving

I don't know if it's just me but I really want to buy stationary. I've always been one to put my family first. And, I always put my needs of my children before me. I wouldn't spend a nickel let alone a penny on what's for me for fun versus.. *cough. You know what I mean. I've been doing a random google - I stumbled on Puakalehua's youtube channel and boy has she got me jealous. I want to have a little section made in my house which would be just my little corner for all my hobbies. Especially, I want to make a "stationary" collection like Puakalehua's. That's just amazing. Also, you know who else inspires me? TwistedFae. She's so creative it's driving me nuts. It's not that I wanna copy her - OKAY MAYBE I DO!! She's just amazing like that.

Anyways, I'm almost complete with my mail pile. I'm definitely lower than what I was. I think I have maybe 5 letters left to reply back to. So, i'm excited about being finally caught up. NO MAIL came today besides my 3 movies from Blockbuster but that was it.

My husband starts school tomorrow so I'll be in the parking lot with my kids in two and writing my letters. I'm thinking about bringing them to the park while me and my son chills. LOL. Hmm. I guess that's it. My son is waking up but he should be asleep. Need to wake up early in the AM. Good night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment