Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Junque Journal

Hey everyone. So, I have been strongly thinking about doing this too. I have been keeping a lot of loose ends that I don't know where to put them. Like little memorable things. I have made for my kids for when they grow up but I haven't actually done one for me. I decided on making one for my husband and I but it's more like a "wishlist" type of book "/ But anyways, if you look on the left it's a photo/journal entry someone did about the craziness going on in the world. It's just crazy. I borrowed the photo: in credit of : Shelly Bell. I've been wanting to do it and I think I will do it. I just bought 2 unruled composition books so I think I'll do it in there. I'm excited.

Anyways; I don't know if I got mail today. I have been having drama online and it's been bothersome. It not only happy once but twice. It's kind  of getting old. C'mon. But, it's over with. We both apologized to one another so I'm over it. lol.

Ok. I think I should go it's hot today and the fan is pointed at my son. I wish we had A/C!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute book! I'd like to do something like this but even now that Im in college I still feel as if I dont DO enough to actually fill up a mini scrapbook, or any journal for that matter. Im always hitting the books. Not really involved with any clubs b/c it conflicts with my class schedule and you know I dont go out clubbing. Hell, on average i may go to the movies or somewhere w/my friends once a semester. Just sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of cool books like this and I have been thinking of making one myself. I tend to keep a lot of stuff. xD Would be nice to make a mail junque journal.

    ReplyDelete